1940

Rakuo Fukuda(1904-1981)founded his trading company in Tokyo.
The company specialized in imports of bearings, machine tools, automobile and aircraft parts.

1950

The company, renamed R. Fukuda&Company Ltd., was capitalized at half a million yen. Import of bearings and cutting tools became an important area of its business activities.

1967

Nagoya branch office was opened.

1969

Osaka branch office was opened.

1980

Hiroshima branch office was opened.

1982

Inventory control center was completed in Urayasu.

1985

Atsugi factory was opened.

1987

Hokuriku branch office was opened in Kanazawa.

1989

The capital was increased to 240 million yen.

1991

Atsugi branch office was opened.

1992

Kyushu branch office was opened in Fukuoka.

1999

Company was renamed as Fukuda Corporation for overseas use only.

2000

The Capital was increased to 360 million yen.

2001

Atsugi factory has been assessed and registered as meeting the requirements of ISO9001.

2005

The head office, Atsugi and Urayasu has been acquired ISO14001 certification.

2006

Fukuda Corp., and all its offices acquired ISO 14001 certification.

2007

Inventory Control Center moved to Inage, Chiba-city.